It doesn't have to be scary! The Walk to Remember is one of our biggest fundraising events of the year. We rely on participant registration, Team Captains, and Walk Sponsors to make the event a fundraising success.
As a local non-profit, all funds raised get to stay here in our community! We encourage you to ask your colleagues, church group, neighbors, friends, and family to support you with a financial donation or by joining you and registering for the walk.
Utilize your social media accounts to spread the word by posting and resharing on your feeds. Share your story and let others know why Azlheimer's Services is meaningful to you. Your support makes a difference and we invite everyone to participate.
FUNDRAISING COACHING AND HELP
Our Walk Coordinator, Rebecca, is here to help coach and guide you through fundraising. Here are just a few of the tools she can share with you so you feel equipped and ready to fundraise:
1. Quick Tips on how to link your social media to our give page or other social media user based questions
2. Verbal walk-through of how to actually ask someone for a donation with scenario based role play of common questions and responses
3. Virtual tutorial on how to START a Team or help a friend JOIN your team
Email her at email@example.com or call her at 225.236.4617 to talk about how to maximize your fundraising opportunities today!
Need a little more help? We've gotcha covered! Visit our YouTube page for a playlist of video content walking you through all things walk related! These short 2-3 minute video tutorials will help you feel confident in your ability to be a fundraiser and help your team navigate registration, team sign-ups, and online giving. (coming soon!)
To find the full library of our video playlist click HERE to visit our YouTube page.
THANK YOU GIFTS
We have three tiers of fundraising milestones for when you reach your goal!
The donations you collect will add up for you to recieve wonderful gifts as a thank you!*
- Raise $100 - Beautiful Full Size Canvas Backpack- includes padded straps for comfort, seperate padded section for a lap top or ipad, a front zipper pouch with interior pockets, and a slim waterbottle or umbrella pocket on the side
- Raise $250 - Large 48" Umbrella with an Auto-Open Button for easy one-hand opening, a reflective outer trim, and inverted closure for smooth and easy transition to car or indoors
- Raise $500 Tier- Purple Folding Tailgate Chair with two mesh cup holders. Folds down and includes a slim carrying case with shoulder strap to use for tailgating, parades, or weekends at the ball park.
*Gifts are available while supplies last.